Thursday, March 24, 2011

Real Love

I told you I ran...and cried...and praised...and pleaded!  What I didn't tell you is that God...

EL-GIBHOR: “Mighty God”
EL-OLAM: "Everlasting God"
EL, ELOAH: God "mighty, strong, prominent"
ELOHIM: God “Creator, Mighty and Strong”
 EL SHADDAI: “God Almighty,”
ADONAI: “Lord”
YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH: “LORD”
YAHWEH-JIREH: "The Lord Will Provide"
YAHWEH-RAPHA: "The Lord Who Heals"
YAHWEH-NISSI: "The Lord Our Banner"
YAHWEH-M'KADDESH: "The Lord Who Sanctifies, Makes Holy"
YAHWEH-SHALOM: "The Lord Our Peace"
YAHWEH-ELOHIM: "LORD God"
YAHWEH-TSIDKENU: "The Lord Our Righteousness”
YAHWEH-ROHI: "The Lord Our Shepherd"
 YAHWEH-SHAMMAH: "The Lord Is There”
YAHWEH-SABAOTH: "The Lord of Hosts"
EL ELYON: “Most High"
EL ROI: "God of Seeing"
loves ME!  He loves me so much that He delights ME!  With tear filled eyes, I glanced down for a second, and behold!  He gave me this...

because He's also a Lover of my soul...
and my heart sang!



2 comments:

  1. What a treasure than the Lord has placed in your hands, Mom! What a beautiful and physical reminder that Yahweh-Jireh hears your cries and will not only give YOU strength but that Yahweh-Rapha heals the wounds of our loved ones. It's so comforting that our Father is in all places at all times, and can provide all comforts and healings to each of His children. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post too. I've never known all His names and it's a glorious gift to have a list. And that rock is an amazing gift and reminder of His love.

    ReplyDelete