Thursday, March 10, 2011

He Will Never Let Go

As I do every morning (well almost), I read my devotional .  It was so beautiful, I wanted to share it with you...
YOU ARE MINE FOR ALL TIME- and beyond time, into eternity.  No power can deny you your inheritance in heaven.  I want you to realize how utterly secure you are!  Even if you falter as you journey through life, I will never let go of your hand.
Knowing that your future is absolutely assured can free you to live abundantly today.  I have prepared this day for you with the most tender concern and attention to detail.  Instead of approaching the day as a blank page that you need to fill up, try living it in a responsive mode: being on the lookout for all that I am doing. This sounds easy, but it requires a deep level of trust, based on the knowledge that My way is perfect.

                                          The LORD makes firm the steps
                                           of the one who delights in him;
                                     though he may stumble, he will not fall,
                                    for the LORD upholds him with his hand
. Ps 37:23-24


                                               As for God, his way is perfect:
                                               The LORD’s word is flawless;
                                         he shields all who take refuge in him. Ps 18:30



Have a beautiful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I am just now reading this post, but I think it was meant for me to read today! This picture brought tears to my eyes...it is such a comfort to know that my FATHER is holding my hand, and guiding me everyday. Everything is this world will pass, but he will be our constant forever- and I wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete