Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Cry of a Mother...and a Little Rain

As I ran today, tears fell as I listened to the words of this song on my IPod.  I spoke outloud for each of you...that God would pour healing rain upon you.  I am certain that I looked like a crazy lady praising and crying out as I ran but I didn't care!  I was so overcome with the neverending grace and mercy of God that I just couldn't help myself :)  Let me be crazy!  I hope that the words speak to you as they did me and that you feel the healing rain shower you on this glorious day, my beloveds!  Oh, how I adore you!

3 comments:

  1. oh how i adore YOU my sweet mommy. Believe me, i am showered by love and God's mercy every time i realize how much of an amazing gift he gave me by giving me you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with brit. You have such a tender heart thats full of love and compassion. When I look at your life and wonder how you do it, how you make it through each day without going "really" crazy or pulling your hair out, I realize its God within you that fills and sustains you. You are a true role model and I feel blessed to be able to call you my Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for lifting us up in prayer momma, your encouragement means so much to me. Beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete